By Jasmine Sherif
It’s always comforting to know that you’re not alone and luckily for every girl that ever felt like her feet were too big to enjoy stylish shoes, the following celebrities and fashion icons have managed to overcome this challenge.
- Paris Hilton: The famous trendsetter has always struggled with bigger feet at a young age. It limited her shopping choices so much that she decided to start her own shoe line. Hilton managed to overcome her self-consciousness and is now an inspiration to millions of young girls.
- Khloe Kardashian: If you’ve been keeping up with the Kardashians for a while you may already know that Khloe’s feet have always been bigger than those of others at her age. This definitely did not hold her back from becoming a style icon and it shouldn’t hold you back either!
- Kate Winslet: You certainly wouldn’t have guessed that the breathtaking Rose from Titanic wasn’t always this confident. Winslet’s feet were larger than those of her classmates, but her classmates certainly didn’t land an award winning part on one of your favorite movies!
- Cindy Crawford: This beauty is known for her infamous beauty mark and her big feet. Crawford’s beauty is captivating and nothing stopped her from embracing every aspect that makes her special. Some even say that she could wave with her toes!
- Tyra Banks: Isn’t it enough that you share the same characteristic with one of the fashion industry’s most influential people? Banks is known for her self-love and self-confidence and you should follow in her footsteps. Literally!
- Audrey Hepburn: Your love for diamonds isn’t the only thing you have in common with the star of Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Hepburn’s name has been an inspiration for generations and will continue to be so. If her big feet took her to great places so can yours!
- Kendall Jenner: I hope you’re keeping up with the Jenners as well because Kendall has certainly been teased about her larger feet by her younger sister Kylie numerous times. Did it stop her? Only if you consider becoming an entrepreneur, model, and actress minor accomplishments.
- Jacqueline Kennedy: The former First Lady should be your role model when it comes to many things. Most importantly, you should follow in her footsteps when it comes to accepting your every “imperfection”.
These eight ladies have managed to accomplish their dreams and should be your inspiration in your every step. They grew up feeling like they were out of place, but you’ll never feel the same way because Hannah’s Shoebox has you covered. Just like these fabulous women are now setting the fashion and lifestyle standards, you are going to go to big places with your big feet!