5 Ways to Style Denim for the Fall
By: Sammi Lynn
1. Flannel shirts are a cute way to add some Fall colors to your wardrobe and make your outfit a little more unique. These shoes “bossy” would look perfect with this outfit!
2. Jean jackets pair great with black jeans! You can add a jean jacket to a neutral outfit to add some color or add it to a colorful outfit to tie everything together. The shoes rewind are the perfect pair for an outfit like this one.
3. A sweater with a pair of jeans may be the most classic fall look that you could imagine. The colors, textures, and styles of sweaters are endless so you should have no problems finding one that you love! This outfit would look cute with these shoes “howdy” in the color stone.
4. Overalls are a great option when you are tired of wearing plain jeans all the time. You can pair overalls with sweaters, tank tops, or tee shirts for different styles. These shoes “pinky” are perfect to add to this outfit.
5. Scarfs are the perfect accessory for any outfit with jeans. This is yet another way to add Fall colors and a unique style to a basic outfit. This outfit would look great with these Elixir booties in the color tan.